Monday 10 June 2013

The Wandering Soul..



The Wandering Soul..

I feel like a wandering soul,
Away from
The plastic people
And the concrete buildings

I feel like a wandering soul
Far away..
From the shadows
Lost in the valleys
Chasing rainbows

I am a wandering soul
No one can hear
When I shout
I am the odd one out

I wander away
Where no one knows me
Where no one shows me
The directions
Where no one does my
Corrections
Where no one gives me
Dictations
Where no one tells me
about 
The rights and Wrongs
Do's and Dont's

My Wandering Land
is my safe heaven
where,
there is no one but me,

My safe heaven
Where no one
Questions,
My existence
My worth
My values
My thoughts
My dreams

I wander aimlessly
Here to there, and There to beyond
Surround & Around,
And even more beyond
all directions are mine
all notions are mine
where,
There are no windows
Only open doors
where,
there are no boundaries
but
Only limitlessness
Infinity
and
freedom


I wander deep into
My thoughts and my dreams
I wander lost into
My memories I cherish
My memories I Regret

I see things
 That no one can see
I feel things
That no one ever feel
Away from the plastic world
Away from the mocking world
I have this land
where I feel safe
Where I feel lost

I am a wandering soul
Lost in my own world

I am a wandering soul

I feel safe when I lose control
I feel safe
when i find my self 
astray and faraway
In the land of lost..


2 comments:

  1. awesome piece of poetry....commendable effort......it touched my heart n i feel like dey r my feelinx depicted by ma frndx wordx...well done gurl keep it up.....IMPRESSIVE...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so good in writing poem but this one is interesting and I'm touched :')

    ReplyDelete